Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Irresistible Me Hair Extensions review




Hello Beautiful people !! How are you all doing ? I am very excited to share this post about my new hair extensions from Irresistible me ! Am excited because I can finally indulge in my love for colored/highlighted hair. I love the way a touch highlight adds spunk and dimension to both hair and your personality. I have colored my hair in past, everytime the color turned out pretty but the quality of hair deteriorated. The process was too harsh on my not so thick dry locks :( 
 Alternatively, I researched about hair extensions to add color and volume to my hair but was not happy with the options I found. Either they were too expensive or the product reviews didn’t sound good, Until Now ! I am no expert in hair products but these extensions from “Irresistible me” get my approval and two thumbs up !    
When Irresistible me reached out to me to try their product, I was curious and skeptical. The process began with me choosing the color of clip in extensions from their silky touch line. They have a wide variety of colors to choose from. I felt picking color online would be tricky but they made it simple by explaining all the colors side by side in this reference video. I absolutely fell in love with this beautiful Rosewood color (#99j)
Next I had to pick the length and weight I wanted the extensions to be. I picked 16 inches considering the length of my hair and 140 gm weight to add volume. After ordering, the extensions arrived within 10 business days.      

The small pouch to the right contains tester clip-in to check for length and color. If you are not happy with the piece for any reason you can send the whole set back for full refund ! No restocking fee and free shipping both ways in US, how amazing is that !? Just make sure not to open the main pouch until you are satisfied with the tester because once opened they will not refund.    
I was happy with the length and the beautiful color. 140 gm set comes in 8 clip in pieces which was lot of hair for me. Since this was my first attempt at clip-in extensions, I had to go back and forth several times with the clips arrangement before I was happy with the way it looked. By the 7th clip-in, my head was full..hehe, I was so excited by the volume that I gave the last clip a skip ;)

The silky touch extensions are 100% remy human hair, can be washed, heat styled, cut and colored to blend in perfectly with your hair. The thickness of the hair decreases slightly towards the ends just like normal hair which provides a natural look while wearing them. The extensions are soft to touch and felt very natural when I run my fingers through. 
After 3 hours of wearing extensions , I did feel the weight of the clip-in’s tugging at my hair. It wasn’t painful just made me aware of the weight. I do not know if you get used to feeling the weight of wearing extensions after few uses. I guess I will find out. All in all I am very happy with the feel and look of the product as of now. Will see how it holds up to heat curling and future washes. Keeping fingers crossed that I found my answer to volume and color for my hair. 

Do check them here and they are having 20% off for  St.Patrick’s day sale ! 
Also they are giving 10% off on everything on the site for my readers with code ‘IrresisitibleAnusha’.

Thank you for stopping by and hope this review was helpful :)


2 comments:

  1. Loved the blog! Thank you fr sharing such amazing content. :)
    Beauty write for us


    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Kriti your blogging sense is good why dont you share your post on regular basis. Highly energetic article, I liked that bit.
    Rent MensTuxedo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...