Monday, April 11, 2016

Celeb Inspired Outfit


The picture says it all !  I have taken outfit inspiration from the beautiful Deepika Podukone , a brilliant actress and a fashion icon for many girls in India! Her style is effortless and elegant. I love how she can carry any outfit with utmost ease and make it look stunning !
Using her elegant ensemble from the pic, I have put together similar pieces that I already have from my closet. I think wearing a faux leather vest, instead of the coat vest she has on, gives my look a more casual vibe. Also I wore a gingham print crop top to add pattern to the mix ! 
Faux Leather Vest: Express | Crop Top: Forever21 | Culottes: Macy’s | Shoes: Sole Society |
| Sunglasses: Tiffany & Co  |   

Thank you for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...