Friday, October 24, 2014

OOTD: Burgundy & Olive


Hello lovely people, here is an outfit I put together with my favorite fall colors, Burgundy & Olive green,  I wore this on my recent trip to Nashville, what a vibrant and cheerful city! The awesome part is that, there is live music every where you go! I had a wonderful time enjoying the food, music and museums. 
I tend to gravitate towards darker colors during fall, I teamed the dark pants with a black crop top, which gives the illusion of longer legs, black boots & black handbag. The olive green jacket adds lightness and simplifies the whole look. 
Pants: Strawberry | Jacket: Hautelook | Crop top: Papaya | Boots: Hautelook | Bag: Gift

Thanks for stopping by :)
Have a good weekend!!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...