Monday, September 15, 2014

OOTD: Breezy Summer


Lately, I’ve been obsessing about the art of mixing prints. The idea of playing with prints & textures and mixing the unexpected goes against conventional rules of matching.  Nevertheless, I am trying to master the skill.
 Fitting in with the theme of freedom to experiment with different styles, I went to see the Lady Liberty last weekend ! Enjoyed tour of the historic island and the spectacular view of the city. 
Here, I paired a large bold print cardigan with smaller, less dominant polka dot shorts. Scale is the key, mixing two prints of equal size could be too busy for the eyes.
I absolutely love this cardigan, there is something so carefree and fun about the fringe. It was so comfortable to wear and protects me against the sun. The tan polka dot shorts offer a contrasting complement to it. 
Shorts: NewYork & Co | Top: Target | Cardi: Rue21 | Shoes: CalvinKlein

Thank you for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...